Following on from the successful launch of the Voyager 5 series, Swift has unveiled three new models forming the Voyager 4 Series for 2024.
The Swift Voyager 4 Series is built on a Ford chassis and claims to maximises space without compromising on design or onboard amenities.
It’s fitted with a Luton over-cab fixed bed with a variety of rear bed options and a large single at the front.
With all models weighing in at 3500kg, they can be driven on a standard Category B licence.
Swift Voyager 4 Series features we love:
- Luton over-cab fixed bed
- Garage (exterior locker on the 475)
- Exclusive Duvalay Duvalite Alto mattresses (fixed and Luton beds)
- External cold water shower point
- External BBQ point
- Concertina cab blinds (windscreen and side blinds)
- Four-position front dinette seating with two forward facing and one rear facing travelling seats (475 & 485)
- ISOfix fitted to forward facing seat frames
- Washroom and shower tray complete with duckboard, fold-away washbasin and separate Vector vanity tap
Martin Hailey, head of business development at Swift said: “The inclusion of having an additional fixed bed that doesn’t encroach on space is something we know families really appreciate.
“Plus, having one less bed to make up each night saves valuable time.
“We also know that packing light with a family is not always easy, so by building in an external garage we aim to maximise storage space so you can take those extra clothes with you – just in case.”
Swift Voyager 475 layout
The Swift Voyager 475 is a 5-berth model with 5 seats, a rear lounge, mid washroom and kitchen with a front dinette. It weighs in at 3,500kg, with a manual gear box as standard.
Prices are from £69,995 OTR.
Swift Voyager 485 layout
The Swift Voyager 485 is a 5-berth model with 5 seats, with fixed twin beds at the rear, a mid washroom and kitchen and a front dinette. It weighs 3,500kg, with a manual gear box as standard.
Prices are from £69,495 OTR.
Swift Voyager 494 layout
The Swift Voyager 4-berth model has 4 seats, a rear island double bed, a mid washroom and kitchen and front dinette. It weighs 3,500kg, with a manual gear box as standard.
Prices are from £68,995 OTR.