A motorhome which had been parked up for weeks at a Welsh beach has moved on before bailiffs could take action.
Complaints were raised about the leisure vehicle, which set up camp on a public space between Traeth Pensarn and the Abergele & Pensarn station for over five weeks.
The vehicle parked in such a manner that at times people were unable to use exercise equipment within the beach park outdoor gym due to a 40ft clothes line being erected across the area.
North Wales Live reports that parking tickets were issued on the front of the camper after locals complained.
On March 28, enforcement officers from Conwy Council attended the site along with bailiffs after a removal order was secured by the magistrates court.
But the motorhome and its owners left of their own accord.
A council spokesperson told North Wales Live: “Conwy County Borough Council secured a removal order at the Magistrates Court yesterday (27/03/23).
“Bailiffs attended this morning, but the occupier left of their own volition.”
One local resident Lurleen, who didn’t want to give her surname, said at the time: “It’s horrendous.
“It’s right across the entrance to the train station.
“If a fire brigade or anything had to get around, they are going to have difficulty.”
Lurleen said she contacted the police and Conwy Council about the issue on Saturday, March 18.
The council said it was aware of the “illegal encampment” and nine days later it obtained the removal order.