A battery charger is thought to be the cause of a blaze which had spread from a motorhome across to a nearby car and temporary structure by the time fire crews arrived.
Several fire crews from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service were called out to Yealmpton, South Hams on December 7 to attend to a multiple vehicle fire.
Plymstock, Ivybridge, and the water carrier from Plympton fire crews responded to the call at 8.48am, and used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, one main jet, one compressed air foam jet, and one thermal imaging camera to get the blaze under control.
Ivybridge Fire Station reported on social media that they were back safely to the station by 11.34am and giving the cause of fire to be a charger.
A spokesperson from Ivybridge Fire Station said: “Our crew alongside Plymstock’s fire appliance and Plympton’s water Bowser controlled the fire using compressed air foam.
“Several gas cylinders were removed from the fire after being cooled and monitored for a prolonged time.”